Saturday, October 25, 2008

High School Musical 3


Well, yesterday me, my mom, and my sister cally went to high school musical 3!! I know exciting huh?! well...it was definantly cheezy,(but cute) and there was a lot of songs. (more then the first and second) and there's another dramatic song that's similar to bet on it! but that's all i'm saying so i don't give anything away!! i am still trying to decide which one is the best out of all of them. So, should i be a mouse or an 80's chick for halloween?

5 comments:

  1. hey macayle!!!!!
    i wanna see hsm3!!!!! it sounds awesome!!!!!i love your blog i is so cute!!!! i luv you tons!!
    LOVE ANNIE

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH my heck girly, i miss u so much. i love ur blog its so cute. I cant wait till High School Musical 3 comes out here. I hope its good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. well, i haven't seen it yet...did you cry at the end? apparently my SIL cried at the end. or at least got teary. your blog is really cute! i hope you keep it up, it's a great way to keep a journal and let your friends/family know what's going on with you! see you tonight! pumpkin carving, woohoo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey
    This is brittanee wilcox. sorry i didn't know that i was in my mom's gmail so it popped up as diana.
    But anyway
    Your blog is way cute
    Love,
    Brittanee

    ReplyDelete


Me and Taylor

Me, Annie, and Tay

Taylor, me, Autumn, and Kendra @ girlscamp

Me, Doom, and Tay

EM!!!