Thursday, January 22, 2009

hmmm...

Well, i haven't been on my blog in like forever! so i changed my whole playlist to all of my most favoritest songs! they're great! I haven't done a whole lot since the last time i posted....christmas dance was tons of fun! for christmas i got my new phone! i'm lovin it! for new years all my little cousins came down...i went to bearlake last weekend and i went snow boarding for like the 3rd time in my life!! if you wanna know how that went ask taylor, josh, or chapman....and they will probably just laugh and tell you never to go to beaver with me! ha ha ya it's that bad! i was so sore the next day! But, i got over it...well thats all later!
-Macayle

No comments:

Post a Comment


Me and Taylor

Me, Annie, and Tay

Taylor, me, Autumn, and Kendra @ girlscamp

Me, Doom, and Tay

EM!!!