Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Memorial Weekend







I went camping over Memorial day weekend with my mom's side of the family! it was fun after the long drive...i spent half of my time playing soccer or driving around on the RZR's!! They are crazy fun! they're like four wheelers and golf carts put together but they are tonz and tonz of fun it's like driving a car!!!...i drove a car today it was so crazyness it was a stick shift and all i had to do was pull it from the driveway to our lawn (my mom wanted me to wash it) but it is a lot harder than it looks especially when your mom is freaking out about holding in a clutch!! what is that??? Anyways, while we were camping out with my 32 cousins my dad rolled a rzr and so did my cousin Wyatt! but, my brother (Darian) was on the passenger side of the rzr and that's the direction that it tipped so, Wyatt said it's Darian's fault that it tipped over cuz he's fat!! LOL!! :D so if you get the chance make fun of Dare bear!! lol
On our drive up to where we camp there is this huge like cliff thing on the side of the dirt road where it totally drops off. It looks amazing but it totally freaks you out!! So, we throw all our luggage into the back of the truck and then all of us kids jump in it's way fun. while we're up there we play volleyball and badminton I'm not good at either so i usually just watch unless they start up a kid game but i could watch all my aunts and uncles play forever because they are SO competitive like its life or competitive! haha
My cousin Bryler's cancer came back and it's a lot worse this time. His hair grew back but now he's starting to lose it again :( he's the cutest kid I've ever seen and i love him tons!!
Tomorrow i am going to lagoon for the science honors trip!! yay!! and then Friday is the mountain man biathlon!! :) school ends on JUNE 4TH!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAH!!!
-Macayle

No comments:

Post a Comment


Me and Taylor

Me, Annie, and Tay

Taylor, me, Autumn, and Kendra @ girlscamp

Me, Doom, and Tay

EM!!!